December 7, 2016
- This is test update number 2!
- Did you get this?? …Let us know!
December 2, 2016
- Thanks to Steve Haider and Numericraft….the team’s kits were shipped overnight and are here! Thank you, Steve!
- We will be giving priority sorting to those who are racing in the Dawn 2 Dusk next weekend and wish to sport their new threads.
- IF you are racing D2D and want to wear your new kits- **please email me your team name and that you want to wear it!
- I will do my best to get these priority sorts to the Oracle shop for your pick up several days prior to the race.
- All other kits will be sorted and ready for distribution by or before the team party on January 8.
- Team Party!
- January 8.
- Catalina State Park
- 2pm arrival
- 2:15 team rides: split into rider level
- Food and Drink provided
- Prizes; t-shirts, kits!
- Nutrition Clinic!
- February 2
- 5:30 pm
- Oro Valley Bicycle-Sunrise Store
- Fueling Your Ride Sport Nutrition ClinicWhether you are the weekend warrior, a competing cyclist or just starting to ride, staying strong and injury free requires more than just training. Maintaining good nutrition, hydration and fueling habits are essential to perform at the level you want to achieve. Fueling Your Ride will dive deep into nutrition strategies to maintain optimal performance on the bike. Hana Abdulaziz Feeney, MS, RD is our local go-to resource for cutting edge nutrition information. Get all your questions answered and leave this nutrition clinic with motivation and clarity.
- MBAA 2017 Race Schedule!
- January 14 – McDowell Meltdown
January 28 – Estrella Hedgehog Hustle
February 11 – Lake Havasu Havoc
March 25 – White Tank Whirlwind
April 15 – Prescott Punisher
May 13 – Flagstaff Frenzy
May 14 – Super D*
June 3 – Flagstaff Team Relay*
- January 14 – McDowell Meltdown
November 28, 2016
- There is a Santa Cruz/Juliana demo campout this weekend out at Willow Springs hosted by Oro Valley Bicycle and Bell Joy Ride-Tucson! The event is free! Come out and join for some or all of the fun! If you want to demo a bike and sign up, check out the event here. Please be sure to have your State Trust Land pass!
- Those of you doing the Dawn 2 Dusk, Team OVB will be trying to get a little section on the lap-thru to settle in for the race. If you can help out with this, please let us know!
- Specialized Ambassador team order is due in on December 15. Don’t forget to order yourself something for Christmas or Hanukkah or Kwanza or simply just because!
- Don’t forget! Kit payments are due on November 30! They are due to ship this week! 🙂
- As of December 10, 2016. All racing and volunteer/trail work will count towards 2017 (D2D is still for 2016). You must submit your races and hours via the website forms after this date and for all of 2017 events.
November 21, 2016
All, Calendar is being updated regularly for volunteer and racing opportunities, along with team events!
*** Due date for your kit payments is November 30! ***
Happy Thanksgiving! gobble gobble
September 21, 2016
I have attached a preliminary look at the new jersey for 2017! I hope you find the new design appealing. 🙂
It does include an example of the arm warmers; I am still waiting on the shorts/bibs, but this will at least give you an idea of how the new kits are coming along.
I have also attached the sock design. It is simple and should match up with multiple of your kits. This is a final design and is the only time you will be able to order the socks at our team pricing.
I have updated the pricing and information sheet (see attached). Again, these prices are not final. The more ordered, the cheaper they get and this does not include any sponsor credits you may receive.
If you have NOT sent in an order form, please fill one out (also attached) and email back to me.
If you have already filled an order out and wish to add to your order, please email me what you wish to add on.
***The final date for orders is October 15. We will not be accepting any more kit orders after this date.***
September 2nd, 2016