Fueling your Ride, Sport Nutrition Clinic
- Hosted by: Nourishing Results
- Date: Thursday, February 2, 2017
- Time: 5:30pm
- Location: Oro Valley Bicycle, Sunrise Store
- 4749 E. Sunrise Drive
Whether you are the weekend warrior, a competing cyclist or just starting to ride; staying strong and injury free requires more than just training. Maintaining good nutrition, hydration and fueling habits are essential to perform at the level you want to achieve.
Fueling Your Ride will dive deep into nutrition strategies to maintain optimal performance on the bike. Hana Abdulaziz Feeney, MS, RD is our local go-to resource for cutting edge nutrition information. Get all your questions answered and leave this nutrition clinic with motivation and clarity.
Questions for Hana are encouraged in advance. Please fill out this form with your questions by Wednesday January 25th, 2017.
- Clinic will run approximately 45 minutes plus plenty of time for extra questions.
- Adults and youth are welcome and encouraged to join.